Vance 2009






Greetings all,
This is a great opportunity , to give a shout-out to Noodles.(thats Uncle Newel, to you rookies)
Parkers mom has moved back to American Falls, from Pocatello. That means Parker will be going to kindergarten, here in town. I cant believe he is going to be getting on a school bus. i am so sad... Who am i kidding, thats free daycare, baby!! Whoo;Hew. Yes!
I spent most of the winter on my snowmobile. The last ride of the season, was horrible, Shawn knows which time, i am speaking of. i almost borrowed on of his sleds, for one of my boys. Anyway, i ended up losing my i-phone, jacking up my knew & the clutch in the Arctic Cat. went to the happy hunting ground. I am so glad this season is over. We had a crappy snow season, anyway. Bob and Larry are going to play hell, launching the boat this year.

I cant wait to see all of you! I love you, and miss you...



Love,
V to the M
Boobers

No comments: