Well I guess it’s that time of the year again, I always look forward to catching up with the family and seeing how everyone is doing and what is new is everyone’s life. It’s been a busy year for us all in my house.
Blair - Has been busy working as usual and is really enjoying working close with coaches and athletic departments from high schools and universities all over the state, he has been to the east and the west coast and a couple places in between for trade shows. When not busy with work he’s spending time checking things off his honey-do list and spending time with the family
Carol – Is still working at the hospital brightening the day of everyone she meets, and making it a better place to come to. She is constantly making new plans and redesigning the house one of her favorite past times, when she isn’t chatting away with friends or family.
Jase – Has been busy preparing for his mission he is going to the Albuquerque, NM mission and couldn’t be more happy, he is an inspiration to everyone in his life and makes us so proud.
Me (Josh) – For those of you who don’t know I have been writing these since I was probably 12, haha. Well I am super busy with work, putting in 50-55 hours each week but it’s paying off I just received a promotion and am working my up with a quickly growing collection agency in Salt Lake.
Well I hope that everyone is doing great and can’t wait to read about the changes is everyone’s lives. Hope to see you all very soon!!
Love,
The Lancaster’s
Love,
The Lancaster’s
No comments:
Post a Comment