Jase 2011

(This is an email from Jase to Carol)

Dear Mom,

   Hello- I'm really glad that your letter was short and it was sweet.  I just want to tell ya that I'm grateful for you, and always will be.  (This letter is for dad too.)  I have had a good week, I really am working and doing pretty good.  We saw Richard a couple times this week and that was good.  he's going through some pretty major changes in his life, and needs someone to talk with.  I'm really excited to get to know him more.  We helped him do his spring cleaning, just a little, by pulling the weeks in his rocks that are by the road.  I helped Clark Edwards do the same thing, if you remember.  I think everything will go well there with Richard.

I'm going to write you this week.  All is well, I've just been thinking a lot.  I think tha tthe church is such a great thing, like Logan I'm very happy to be a missionary and thank you for paying for this, and supporting me so much.  I love you really truly.  It's the best ever.  Hahaha.  I'm really glad that its Pday, before they werent' all that fun, but now I'm really enjoying this one.  It's because I couldn't sleep, so I just thought about what I'd buy at the store, and how I'd get to play basketball.  So it's going really smooth.

I just want to let you know that I have a testimony, that Jesus is the Christ, that he came lived and died for us, that he loves us, and that this is His Church once again on the earth.  I'm grateful for his gospel, and know that it's true. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God.  I'm grateful fo the prophets and apostles, and all the leaders of the church for their service.  I know that I have a strong faith J I love my family.  In the name of Jesus Christ.

Your son, Elder Lancaster

No comments: