Hello dear family
Greetings from Pam and Ray. We've been trying to get thru winter and looking forward to warmer weather and some good fishing and seeing family over the summer. Its funny how we see things now and what we remember as kids, I think back on spending time at grandma's & grandpa's house and one of my favorite places, the barn And all the animals, milking the cows and the smells of the grain and hay, watching my uncles hang from the barn door and riding the cows out, fishing up Greys river with grandpa and Jimmy. There's a story I think Jimmy got in trouble for throwing fish back ha, not so it was me, I remember walking in the back door and grandpa laying on that really long couch and saying PAMELA what happened to my big fish? I can't remember what my punishment was but I think he was pretty easy on me. Grandmas cinnamon rolls and her cooking , big hugs and making beds. Those are just small bits, so much more but the best times of my life.
I'm thankful that we have such a great family and our heritage. Love you all
Pam & Ray Brayton
No comments:
Post a Comment