Nathan & Linda 2015


Hello Humpherys Family.  

Here is a rundown of the Pilster family's year.   


     Trae is just finishing up his second year at ISU.  He played on the football team as quarterback for part of the year and receiver for part.  He made the All Academic Team.  He is also getting married to a very wonderful girl named Marley Olsen.  She is from South Jordan, Utah.  We are excited and next year they can write their own newsletter.  

     Madison is finishing her 3rd year of college.  She graduated from Peninsula last June and started at the College of Idaho in August.  She is a starter on the women's basketball team.  She only has one year left.  I can't believe how fast it has gone.  She thinks she's going to Mexico with a friend after the wedding.  We will see about that.

     Carter is a Junior in high school.  He played football, basketball, and ran track this year.  He is a very good athlete, and is fun to watch.  He always has a smile on his face.  He got a car this year that his frugal mom found for $500.  His hilight for the year was probably going to the bowl game in Texas with Trae and Nathan.  He loves being the only child left at home.  He dreads summer when everyone comes home.  

     Nathan is still working for the railroad.  He works one week on and one week off.  He has been able to stay with Uncle Kenny, and visit with Uncle Newell.  As a family, we got to go to Disney World for spring break last year.  It was a lot of fun.  It's definitely are favorite place to go.  Nathan and I also went to the Championship college football game in Arizona, and the NCAA basketball first round in Denver.  It was a lot of fun.  I think we like to travel.  

     After teaching first grade for 10 years, I made a change to 4th grade this year.  It was a good change for me.  I am still in the Primary Presidency and I love it.  It has been a fun and busy year.  I am super blessed to be a mom, wife, teacher, daughter, sister, and every other roll we take on.  

Every year I need less and less to be happy.  I realize more and more what's important.   I like the simple quiet life with family and friends and I am so proud to be apart of the Humpherys family.  All of you mean a lot to me and I hope to see you at the reunion.



















No comments: