Mandy & Chris 2016

Dear Wonderful Family,
Newsletter time has rolled around again!!  Mom and I were both assigned the task of the newsletter this year, but I just want to thank my AWESOME mom because she is the one who really did all of the work!! Thanks, Mom!  Here is a highlight of what happened this last year!
Sawyer and Sophia turned five in January.  I can’t believe that they are five years old already!!  They are such good kids and are the biggest blessing to us!  We thank God every day for them!!  They started pre-school this last August.  Both were excited but a little unsure as well.  It didn’t take them long before they LOVED it!!  They are both learning lots and making lots of new friends.  I am sad that the school days have started because I know things will just keep flying by from here, but I am thankful that they are doing so well.   
We had a FUN summer that basically consisted of all things horses!!  Mom and I competed in barrel races around the area.  Luckily, we don’t have to travel too far to be able to compete.  This year the twins were able to compete at some of the races as well.  Sophia usually rode her pony, Bella.  Good thing Chris is such a good sport and was usually the one running her around the barrels to make sure she would be ok.  Sawyer usually rode with Grandma Kim on Harley Horse.  Chris was thankful so that he could catch his breath from Sophia’s run!!  We made lots of memories and had a GREAT season!! We all improved from the previous season as well! The twins each won their first barrel racing buckle (Mom and I were jealous because we have yet to do that), Mom placed and got quite a few checks this year, and I improved and won some 1D competitions and checks as well!  We are looking forward to this coming season!      
In July we were able to visit Grandma Sharon, Grandpa Bob, and Aunt Pam in Wyoming.  We had such a wonderful time!   We did some fishing, got to see the fireworks in Thayne, played baseball in the park, went to Jackson, and got to visit with Aunt Florence, Uncle Gerald, Marisela, Neva, and their families as well.  We were so thankful that we had such a special visit and for us all to get to see Grandpa Bob one last time.  We will miss his positive, happy-go-lucky, funny self!           
Chris is on his 10th year of working at Trail King as a mechanical engineer and is still designing the heavy specialized trailers.  He still does some excavating and hobby farming as side jobs on the weekends.  He is an amazing father and husband and we are so thankful for the hard worker that he is and for everything that he does for our family.     
I have been doing a little subbing this year since the twins have been in school part time.  I am in the process of applying for elementary teacher positions in the area.  It has been such a blessing to be able to stay at home with twins up until this point, but hopefully something comes together and I will be teaching again this coming year.     
                I hope this newsletter finds everyone doing well.  We miss and love you all!    
                                                                                                                

                   With Love, 
Chris, Mandy, Sawyer, and Sophia Williams



















No comments: