Florence's Clan 2017


Florence & Larry
hi family.. wow time flies.  thanks Barry and Alisa..so nice that you  are the chosen ones..We are doing fine
Old age is fabulous and that's  a lie
Larry is recovering well from his brain bleed. He loves his treadmill..I love physical therapy.  another couple little  fibs.  We are grateful we are as good as we are.
We get Parker every   couple a months while Lacee goes out of town for her  work.So good to have him. He's  such a great kid and fun to have around..His grades are all  great. He has a solo in his band concert  this month. MEAN CLARINET...  We are happy to have Vance  and Parker  close by.  Also Camille  Lance and Damien  all Gerald and Tena and  their  expanding family.  I  hear Maddie has a ring you can see from space..yay!!!  Mary Lynn   and Barry are close.  We should  see them more.   Everyone  gets so wrapped up just getting stuff done. 
It seems so strange  to realize that we have no home to go to in Star Valley..Marisela and Neva ...YOU GUYS  HAVE TO STAY IN ETNA FOREVER..OR TIL THE ROAD SITUATION.  ACTUALLY HAPPENS.. WE MISS SHARON AND NADEAN..I guess  life goes on.  Hope we get to go to the reunion  this year.. 
hope everyone  is well and happy..the longer we live the more I see that we all have bumps  in the road.  I  guess we just keep on going.  Larry misses Bob and his fishing trips but what can you do.

Love to you all.Hoping so much to see you all soon.
                           Flo and Larry   Vance and Parker. 



No comments: