2008 was an eventful year for us. We got married on September 27th here in the Vancouver, WA area. It was a beautiful day and we were happy to see all the people who made it. Thank you again to everyone who sent cards and gifts. We left the next day to go on a cruise to Mexico. The honeymoon was a blast, but I think we are still suffering from cruise withdrawals. We will definitely go again sometime when we can afford it. My mom and sister were nice enough to stay and watch Tyler while we were gone. I am glad they got to do that. It was comforting to know he was in such good hands.We just bought a house right before Christmas. It is really nice to finally be a home owner. We moved during the worst snow storm in the Northwest in a long time. It was by far the worst move I have ever had to do and we only moved about 3 miles. We will be hiring movers next time.
Jerri and I are still working for Wells Fargo. We are expecting kid number two in August. We should be finding out soon whether it is a boy or girl. I want a boy. Jerri wants a girl, but we will be happy as long as he or she is healthy. Tyler is almost 2 and a half now. He is 100% boy and likes to wrestle with me and or anyone else that comes close to him. He is very funny and c
ute, but definitely keeps us on our toes. My mom and sister come out to see us whenever they need to get their Tyler fix. They will be here again soon and we all can’t wait to see them.We hope everyone is doing well. We unfortunately won’t be able to make it to the reunion again this year as we should be expecting the baby right around that time. I am going to make it a priority to be there in 2010 unless there are any other big life events that make it impossible.
Love
Curt, Jerri, and Tyler
No comments:
Post a Comment