Interview from Stacy 2008

1. What is your occupation? Stay at home Mom
2. What color are your socks? Black
3. What are you listening to right now? Peace and Quiet
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Toast
5. Can you drive a stick shift? You bet! That’s what I learned on!!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cornflower Blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Katie
8. Vacations you took during 2008?Disney World!!!
9. How old are you today? 39 (forever!)
10. Favorite drink? Sadly…coke
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Is that a ‘real’ question…I’m over 20 and I’m female???
13. Pets? Dogs, Hermit crab, rabbits, gerbils…yuck!
14. Favorite food? CHOCOLATE
15. Last movie you watched? Taken (Very suspenseful)
16. Favorite Day of the year? Any day I’m on vacation!
17. What grades in school are your kids in this year? 5th, 10th, 11th
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring
20. Hugs or kisses? Kisses!
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Neither…boysenberry!
22. Anything new happen for you this year? Ummmmm!
23. What is your Current Address? same
24. Do you have a blog and if so do you mind sharing it with us? no
25. Living arrangements? In a home with husband and kids!?
26. What inspires you? Church
27. What are you afraid of? Being in the ocean at night!!!! (never have and hope to never have to!)
28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain
29. Favorite car? Nissan Armada
30. How many years at your current job? 17
31. Favorite day of the week? Friday
32. How many states have you lived in? One! That is soooo boring!
33. Favorite holiday? Christmas!!!!!!! I love Christmas morning and seeing everyone open their presents!

No comments: