Interview from Jim 2008

1. What is your occupation? Business Owner
2. What color are your socks? Depends
3. What are you listening to right now? Red Hot Chili Peppers
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Enchilada
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Are you kidding-I was born driving a stick shift
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Deep Galaxy Black
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A Customer ( It sure as hell wasn’t Nadean, She didn’t call me once while trekking all over the world)
8. Vacations you took during 2008? D. World
9. How old are you today? 42
10. Favorite drink? Milk
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? BYU Football (when they are winning)
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? I’ll take the fifth
13. Pets? Dog, Hamsters, Horses and White Rat
14. Favorite food? Steak & Grandma’s homemade bread ( before she went healthy and started making wheat bread)
15. Last movie you watched? Grand Torino (Clint Eastwood, Great Movie)
16. Favorite Day of the year? Any day I’m fly fishing
17. What grades in school are your kids in this year? I lost track
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Army Play Set or Stratego (not technically a toy)
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Summer
20. Hugs or kisses? Kisses With My Wife
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Current Jelly
22. Anything new happen for you this year? I’ll get back to you…
23. What is your Current Address? Same as last year
24. Do you have a blog and if so do you mind sharing it with us? No time for a blog… How does anyone have time??
25. Living arrangements? A Roof and Four Walls
26. What inspires you? My Children
27. What are you afraid of? Uncle Gerald’s Horse Packing Job (Pack Horses)
28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
29. Favorite car? BMW 750 Series
30. How many years at your current job? 6
31. Favorite day of the week? Any day I’m hanging out with the kids
32. How many states have you lived in? 8 (Nevada, Wyoming, Florida, Georgia, Utah, Texas, California, Alaska)
33. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving… One Word-FOOD

No comments: