Hello family,
Savannah is in first grade. She is smart and well liked. She is my best helper. She and her little sister have a special sister bond. She and Ian play together like good friends, for the most part. She still plays violin is very athletic and according to Uncle Newell is the smartest (great) grandkid.
Ian is my all boy 4 year old boy. He is so ready for school. He loves to ride his bike, throw frisbee, play, play, play, play, play. He has grown a foot this last month alone I swear. He loves his baby sister, (a little too much for her taste). He can't wait for Savannah to get home from school to play with her. Ian is my favorite boy.
Abby is at that lovely, hilarious and frustrating age where she is asserting her independence. She loves bath time and must be the cleanest baby around. She might grow gills. She is loved and adored by her whole family. As the baby, she is already knowing how to get her way.
I just got accepted to BYU-I and will be returning to college to further my education so that I can provide for little family as a single mom. I feel I have been blessed by our Heavenly Father in ways beyond measure. He knows our needs even before we do and has been preparing my paths. I love my family dearly and am grateful for your love and support.
No comments:
Post a Comment