Kimmie & Carlos 2009


Where to start? Well I got married in May of 2008, to Carlos Martinez. We met through his aunt who I worked with at subway in Wendell. He lived in Kuna, which is around Boise, and he came to live with his aunt and uncle for a while. We were married about three months when I found out I was pregnant with a little boy who we named Dustin. He was born May 6, 2009. He weighed 7 lbs 14 ounces and was 21.5 inches long. He is so funny. We just recently moved to Kuna and got a cute little house to rent. I just recently got a job at a Day Care which I love, I take Dustin with me for a few hours a day so he can play with the other kids. Its funny to watch them play. Carlos has a good job at a beef packing plant sanitizing at night. He does not love it but it has good benefits and stuff so it'll have to do for now. There is not to much going on just living life and trying to do it well. Love the Martinez family, Carlos, Kimmie, and Dustin

No comments: