Michelle & Ben 2009




Hello everyone,

We have had quite the year. The year 2009 will definitely be one to remember for our family. We first of all finished off our China trip getting back in February which of course was quite the adventure!!! Then we moved back to South Jordan and I worked doing hair for a couple months. Then we moved to North Carolina for about 5 months where Ben sold alarm systems for APX. He did really well getting the #1 top salesman of first year representatives, so I was really proud of him because that is not an easy job. You would never ever find me out there doing that job. I was sick the whole summer because I was pregnant with Jasmine. I'm so glad I'm not pregnant anymore. My mom and dad came out for 10 days to be with me and help me with Brayden and that was a lot of fun. They are the most supportive parents and I'm very grateful for them.

In September Ben and I went on a trip to Scotland and England for 10 days. Being about 7 months pregnant definitely wasn't easy traveling but we had a really good time and it is just so beautiful over there. We rented a car in Scotland and Ben was brave enough to drive on the other side of the road. We stayed with our friends parents in Scotland one night and stayed with one of my companions from my mission for 2 nights. The rest of the time we stayed in bed and breakfasts. We had a blast together but I did miss Brayden a lot, especially cause I've never been away from him. My family took care of him while we were gone which was so nice. He mostly would only go to my mom and dad and was just sad if someone else had to take care of him but he survived.

The last 4 months we were living in South Jordan again. My mom and dad were nice enough to let us live there again while we waited for a job to come along. The job hunting was a frustrating process. But now we are living in Salt Lake in our own place. We had our beautiful little girl on Grandpa Dean's birthday December 30th. We named her Jasmine Jessica Burnett. She is a lot better sleeper than Brayden was and I feel like I know what I'm doing now as a mom. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and a boy and a girl in my life. We're excited to see you all at the reunion this year.
Ben, Michelle, Brayden and Jasmine Burnett

No comments: