3-15-2010
Hello everyone,
With Uncle Newells persistance and not giving up on me, I am finally going to get this to Nicole, I am so
sorry to hold up the progress AGAIN!! I am still working at the Ford dealership in Rexburg as the service
manager, just trying to keep afloat like everyone else in our lovely economy. Shon is going to be
graduating this year, which I am still trying to accept and get a grip on, that just means I am getting older
too. ha ha. Both Shon and Austin are doing great in school. Shon is amazing on his drums, the whole
town lights up when he played at all the home football games, will be sad not to hear him anymore.
Austin loves computers and is into riding his skateboard now that the snow is starting to melt....yeah!!!!
I am dating a wonderful man and we can’t wait til this summer to go play on the boat!!! Mom and Byron
moved to Rigby this winter so they are very close to me now, which I love!! I hope everyone is doing
well, love you all. Going to try hard to make it to the reunion this year.
Love,
Mikki, Shon, and Austin
No comments:
Post a Comment