Nadean 2009

DEAR Fantastic, Amazing, Neverfail, Family,

Okay, don’t think I’ve gone whacko just getting older (and I am getting older 73 to be exact ) the more I realize the blessings I have been blessed with. I am very grateful for my membership in this family We have parents that used all the talents and virtues they had been blessed with to raise a great family. I am sure they look down and are so proud of the way we have stayed closely connected by writing newsletters and having our reunions. I know they are so pleased that we are carrying on the legacy they left us.
I am grateful to Newell for ramroding someone each year, to do this newsletter. Thanks, Shane and Nicolle for this year’s work. Sometimes we don’t like to do it but it accomplishes two things, it preserves a history and it keeps us close. Also grateful to Marilynn for doing such a novel newsletter last year. What a clever change. More thanks to Becky and Ray for typing up Dad’s army diary. It will become more precious as time go by. Years ago, I saw that diary in that little closet by the outside door and asked mother if I could take it and keep it in my care. She said, “Yes, and type it up and pass it around to the others.” Well, Becky found it up in my cupboard and offered to do what I have put off for many moons. Thanks again, Becky. for those the pictures of the Ray Humpherys siblings. They got them from Florence at the Ray Humpherys reunion. We had a very good time. Verl Humpherys will be in charge next time in 2011.

No trips for me this year, money went for; putting in a new fence, new kitchen flooring, and blinds. My faithful dishwasher, washer, dryer and car all went on the blink at the same time. Needless to say, it will be sometime before any more travel is on my agenda.

Where the idea (favorite pastimes) came from I don’t know, but I suspect I started with the question, I wonder who is your favorite Jazz player? Then realizing the whole family were not Jazz fans it changed to favorite pastime. It has been fun talking to all of you. I just asked ages 10 and over. So here it is…..After listing the favorite pastime…….the next column answers the what, why, where and when questions. Remember some answered for the present and some went to the past. ENJOY


1
2 SIBLING NAMES FAVORITE PASTIME WHO, WHAT, WHY, WHERE
3 NADEAN JAZZ/PINOCHLE KIRILENKO
4 SHARON HORSES BREAKING THEM
5 BOB FISHING PALISADES
6 KEN HORSES TEAM ROPING
7 MYRNA SPORTS STEVE NASH
8 FLORENCE READING SPENCER SERIES
9 LARRY FISHING JACKSON LAKE
10 JAN MAKING JEWELRY EARRINGS
11 JOHN GOLF ANYWHERE
12 ROBERT TV, NEWS TALK SHOWS WORLD AFFAIRS
13 MARCELLA DECORATING OUR HOME
14 RAY BACKPACKING CAMPING
15 BECKY FAMILY HISTORY PUT FAMILIES TOGETHER
16 GERALD HORSES RIDING ON A FALL DAY
17 TENA GARDENING PLANTING
18 NEWELL PING PONG WITH TREVOR
19 SALLY HIKING GREYS RIVER
20
21 GRANDCHILDREN
22 KIM HORSES TRAIL RIDE
23 PAM FISHING PALISADES
24 RAY FISHING HOLTER LAKE HELENA,MT.
25 JIM FLY FISHING ISLAND PARK Y-STONE
26 STACY WATCHING SPORTS D.. WILLIAMS
27 BLAIR SPORTS MARCH MADNESS
28 CAROL DECORATING DÉCOR OF HOME
29 KELLY 4 WHEELING ANYWHERE
30 SANDRA SHOPPING W/KIDS MALL
31 ERIC MECHANICS CHEVY CARS ETC.
32 SHERRI HANGING OUT W/FAMILY EVERYWHERE
33 DEANA SEWING MY OWN CLOTHES
34 MARYLYNN SCRAPBOOKING KIDS
35 GARY READING LOUIE LAMAR
36 BARRY CAMPING GREYS RIVER
37 ALICIA RUNNING GREAT OUTDOORS
38 VANCE SNOWMOBILING SOUTH END
39 CURT SPORTS BASEBALL
40 JERRY COOKING SPAGGHETTI
41 CHELSEA COOKING EXPERIMENTING
42 JASÉ ART PAINTING IN ACRYLICS
43 LISA BASKETBALL WORKING OUT
44 JIM WATCHING SOCCER S.LAKE REAL'S TEAM
45 MICHELLE SPORTS BASKETBALL JAZZ/D WILLIAMS
46 BEN ALL SPORTS JAZZ/D WILLIAMS
47 STEPH READING HUNGER GAMES
48 DREW WATCHING JAZZ D.WILLIAMS
49 MELANIE SCRAPBOOKING KIDS
50 RYAN ROCK CLIMBING LOGAN CANYON
51 LINDA WATCHING KID'S SPORTS ALL OVER
52 NATHAN FOLLOWING KID'S SPORTS ALL OVER
53 SHAWN HUNTING STAR VALLEY
54 HILLARY READING TWILIGHT SERIES
55 SHANE HUNTING STAR VALLEY
56 NICOLLE SHOPPING ME, KIDS. HOUSE
57 NEVA RESEARCHING DRAGONS
58 C.J FISHING GREYS RIVER
59 LORI HORSES TRAIL RIDES
60 CAMILLE PLAY MUSIC IN A BAND MAKING MUSIC & FRIENDS
61 TREVOR FISHING EVERYWHERE
62 DAMIEN 4-WHEELING EVERYWHERE
63
64 GREAT GRANDKIDS
65 MANDY HORSES BARREL RACING
66 CHRIS FOLLOWING BRO.HIGH SD.BB
HS BASKET-B W.BROTHER
67 JOSH MOUNTAIN BIKING MILLCREEK
68 JASÉ READING REMEMBERING ISAAC
69 LOGAN BASKETBALL DUANE WADE
70 KATIE DANCING CONTEMPORARY
71 RILEE DANCING CHARACTER JAZZ
72 ANGIE SCRAPBOOKING ALL PICTURES
73 KIM HANGING OUT WITH FAMILY WHEREVER
74 CARLOS SPORTS SOCCER
75 AMY WATCHING MOVIES ALICE IN WONDERLAND
76 TRAY BASKETBALL LABRON JAMES
77 MADEE BASKETBALL CAVALIERS
78 CARTER BASEBALL YANKEES
79 BROOKE WRITING & PLAYING MUSIC POP ROCK
80 TANNER VOLLEYBALL OPPOSITE

No comments: