Ok, since I’m literally at the last hour, I’m gonna speak in lists. This is how our last year has gone.
Abby: Cute as Button
Climbs on everything
Smart as whip
Peace maker/trouble maker
Ian: Started Kindergarten
Tenderhearted
Scary smart
Loves having a new big brother
Savannah: 2nd grade
Smart, smart, smart, smart, smart
Ok, only smart, smart, smart, smart
Helpful
Braylan: Helpful
Tenderhearted
Happy
Best son from another mother I could have ever asked for
Lexie: Beautiful inside and out
Helpful
Happy
Best daughter from another mother I could have ever asked for
Sierra: Gorgeous
Taller than me
Smart, responsible, hard worker
Caring, kind, knows how to shoot (and doesn’t break a nail)
DeAna: hmmmmmmmm….
NEWLYWED
Brian: Hard worker
Taller than me
Loves to cook
Smart, funny, Loves me more than I thought anyone could
As most of you know, I got married in November. Here’s Brian’s story as he says he can sum up our story in a few minutes.
“Our story begins in 7th grade. She sat in front of me in History class. She was friends with my sister, friends with me, she was nice to me and I liked her, but didn’t have the courage to ask her out until after high school. We went on one date that I remember, but she doesn’t. Her family moved away and we lost touch for 22 years until Facebook. The rest is history.”
Some weird similarities:
Brian’s birthday is the 7th and mine is the 5th of August. Savannah’s b-day is 9-13 Sierra’s is 9-12. Brian’s second son, who passed away, birth date was 4-11. Ian’s is 4-10. I was named Nancy and then my parents changed it, and Brian’s mom’s name is Nancy. I always wanted a red headed child and now I have a red headed (gorgeous) step child. ;) Ian got the brother he has been wanting for years.
We live in Cedar City now and I love it. We see Kent Humpherys (Uncle Hyrum’s son) often as he works part time at the local grocery store.
I remember last spring break as Sherrie, the kids and I were at the St. George temple grounds for lunch, I found myself “wishing” I would hook up with someone from my past. I think Heavenly Father must have granted me my wish. I don’t know how I was so blessed.
I love you all, and can’t wait to see you next.
No comments:
Post a Comment