Mary Lynn & Gary 2010

Dear Family,

This will be short because I honestly have no idea what to say.

We are all doing well. Gary is still farming and loving it. I still teach piano lessons, help in the PTA, and was released from the Relief Society and am now assistant Camp Director. I hope that will be fun.

Emalee is 10 years old and in 4th grade. Her favorite subject is Science. She is taking violin lessons and I am attempting to continue to teach her piano. Teaching my own kids tends to get put to the side because of all the other stuff going on. She loves Activity Days and is growing up too fast. She won’t stop ... even though I tell her to everyday. She also played Jazz ball this last year and loved it but she wasn’t nearly as aggressive as I would have hoped she could have been. This was the first year she wanted to play though so maybe next year she will be more used to it.

Jake just turned 8 and was baptized. We were very happy that Sherrie, Erik, Angie, Kris, Gerald, Tena, Hilary and her kids could come and support him on this day. It really meant a lot. Jake is also taking violin lessons and attempting to take piano from me. He is in the 2nd grade. He also played Jazz ball last year. Shawn was his coach and he got to be on Hadley’s team as well as his sister Megan and their other cousin Grant Evans was on his team. He really enjoyed it this year and even made 4 baskets in one game. Shawn was in Boise that game and Gary and I were in Cedar City so we missed it though ... darn it! Jake is growing up WAY to fast. He won’t stop ... even though I tell him to everyday.

Megan will be 6 by the time this newsletter is read. She is in Kindergarten and absolutely LOVES it. She is already reading and excelling. She has learned a lot from her older sister and brother. She loves learning piano from me and wants to take violin like Emalee and Jake. Their teacher still teaches her some things and she comes home and practices even though she isn’t officially in lessons. She loved playing Jazz basketball this last year but did get discouraged because she was the shortest on the team (being in Kindergarten & everyone else in 1st and 2nd grade). She couldn’t quite make the baskets but she did really well in everything else. Shawn is an awesome coach and makes all the kids feel important and special. Megan is growing up too fast. She won’t stop ... even though I tell her to everyday.

Landon is 2 1/2 and a stinker! He gets extremely bored at home with me and his brother and sisters are at school. He can’t stand nursery because he isn’t used to being with anyone but his family. I’m hoping he grows out of it ... but not too fast! I keep telling him to stop growing up everyday! 

Hope all is well for you all!

~ Gary, Mary Lynn, Emalee, Jake, Megan, & Landon


No comments: