Jan & John 2010

Dear Family,


This last year has been a busy one. I hope you are all doing well.
We sure enjoyed seeing everyone at the reunion. The time certainly went too fast!


I went to see the kids a few times last year. I always enjoy the time we spend together. They always have lots of fun things planned when I go and visit. Chelsea and I went to Vancouver in August for Ella's first birthday. She is so precious! I love spending time with her and Tyler!


John and I went to Hawaii in November and had a wonderful time. We went on a helicopter tour that was absolutely breathtaking! It was so beautiful there. I would love to go back one day.


Curt, Jerri, Tyler, Ella, Chelsea, and Jason all came home for Christmas last year. We had an amazing time!


We are sending lots of love to all of you and hope you have a safe and healthy 2011.



Love you,
Jan and John

No comments: