Curt & Jerri 2010
Hello Humpherys family
I guess it’s letter writing time again. This will be the first year in a while that I haven’t got the call from Newell to get my letter done. I have a little more free time this year because I was laid off from my job in November. After the initial shock of being let go, I decided to look at this as an opportunity to find a job I am happier with. I am still getting paid through a severance package, but finding work right now is definitely a job in itself. Chelsea has been extremely helpful with this whole job search process. Wish me luck!! It has also been nice to spend more time with my family and see the kids get bigger and smarter every day during my time off. I am sure they would say the same… the kids would at least.
Jerri is still working at Wells Fargo as her position was not terminated, but I think she wishes it had been some times. She has been getting into reading a lot more lately and even started a small book club. She also does a great job keeping the house in order and keeping the kids entertained as best as she can.
Tyler is now 4 and still going to preschool. He likes it there and especially playing (wrestling) other kids probably because he is the biggest kid in this class. It’s nice that he gets to spend some time in a school setting before he actually goes to school. He is getting so smart and says something every day that makes me wonder how he learned that. I tell him he is so smart and tells me he knows he is and that he knows everything. He is starting to show some interest in basketball and other sports. He loves playing with and taking care of his little sister.
Ella is now 18 months old and so cute. She is walking and trying to talk and doing all the things that she should be doing now. She loves playing with her brother and trying to scare us. She goes in the closets around the house and then comes running out saying boooo. It’s pretty funny and she makes us laugh all the time.
We got to take a trip to Billings for Christmas for the first time in a couple of years. I wish we could be there every year for that time of year. My mom and John made sure we all had a great holiday. Chelsea and my mom got to come out here a couple times this year, which we always look forward to. We also got to spend some time with Jerri’s family in southern Oregon for Easter and Thanksgiving this year. There hasn’t been too much more going on that would be worth talking about that I can remember. I hope everyone is doing well and we will see you at the next reunion we can get to.
Love
Curt, Jerri, Tyler, and Ella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment