Dear Family,
Thank you for all you have done for us this year. The family reunion last year at Greys River was awesome. It was so good to see everybody, and I enjoyed time with every one. I did get a flat tire, but thanks to Uncle Gerald, and Jimmy, and Uncle Larry, we got it fixed and back on the road. It was a beautiful drive every day. I enjoyed seeing everyone.
I don’t think we will be able to make it to the reunion in California this year, but every year I look forward to seeing everyone.
Ray and I are working away every day. I appreciate my Uncle Newell with helping me to get this newsletter off. And I appreciate CJ and Laurie’s effort in putting the newsletter together this year, because I remember how it used to be the year I did it, which was quite a few years ago. I was one of the first ones.
When Pam gets a new computer, she will do the newsletter again. I will keep you updated. We still have two steers, Toby and Spanish, the three horses, CJ, Mooner, and Judd, and our two dogs, Cally, and Mya.
Ray works at the airport as a mechanic and he has plowed a lot of snow this year, so he has got lots of overtime and lots of long hours.
I work at Quality Supply. I have been there for nineteen years. I will retire there. I am in charge of inventory cycles and I am also the lead cashier. It is a locally owned store, with a wonderful family to work for. But as soon as we move to Star Valley, some day, I will be working again.
I love you all.
Pam and Ray
No comments:
Post a Comment