Can’t believe it is newsletter time again, and I am getting mine in late as usual. Sorry about that…must not be too late though because I haven’t received a call from Uncle Newell yet!:)
Well this past year really flew by just as always. Our biggest highlight was going to Los Cabos, Mexico for our 5th wedding anniversary. Hard to believe we have been married for five years! We went with Chris’s family and had an AMAZING time! We were able to parasail, ride horses on the beach, kayak, snorkel, ride a zip-line, go on a sunset cruise, and barter with the locals! I can tell you those were some once in a lifetime experiences!
This fall, I went to the Black Hills to go trail riding with my mom and a friend of ours. We had a very enjoyable time riding horses on the trails, shopping in the tourist towns, and just hanging out with the girls!
Chris will be starting his 4th year at Trail King. He enjoys his job but would really just love to farm and raise cattle. Luckily he is able to “get his fix” by farming his grandma’s land with his dad on the side. He also helps our neighbor feed cows when he is out of town.
I am in my third year of teaching Kindergarten. I have 19 students this year that keep me extremely busy! Luckily, I was able to get a full time aide half way through the year. She has helped out a great deal! I am very thankful for my job and love what I do, but I LOVE my summers off!
Well, we still have three spoiled dogs, two happy horses, and one shed filled with a ton of cats! If you are ever in the area, make sure you call and stop by! Hope this letter finds everyone happy and healthy, and may God bless you all in this new year ahead!
Love,
Chris and Mandy Williams



No comments:
Post a Comment