Hi Family,
I am running late this year so I will
make it short and sweet. Big year, I got
engaged to Bryan Maas, fellow horse crazy, antique crazy guy who manages to put
up with me, got married on September 3rd, remodeled a beautiful old
farm house, built a new barn, acquired lots more horses, moved to Parkston,
became a Grandmother of the cutest twin babies on the face of the earth, fell
in love with above babies, drove another 55,000 miles working in the same position
as before, working very hard at keeping my sanity. Other than that, nothing much new.
Here’s what I am learning: God wants
us to spend the second half of our lives worrying less about what we do and
more about who we become.
Mom and Bob were here the week of Feb
12th. It was so wonderful to
have them here. We took 4 generation
pictures and spent time oogling over the cutest twin babies (Sawyer and Sophia)
on the face of the earth…see above notation.
Mandy and Chris are amazing parents and I am very thankful and proud of
both of them. The time with Mom and Bob went
far too fast, but we are looking forward to a trip to Wyoming this summer. Bryan has never seen this part of
Wyoming. I can’t wait to share it with
him. Hope to get to see many of you
then. Unfortunately it will not be
during the family reunion. We need to
come when I have time off from work.
So I’m going to get this off so I can
look forward to reading your letters.
Much love to each of you. I’m very grateful for our heritage.
Kim Maas


No comments:
Post a Comment