This is a page to Honor and Remember Robert Humpherys, the beloved Husband, Father, Brother, Uncle, Cousin, and Friend. Feel free to use the comments to express your love and condolences to his family.
We never know why our time is cut short hear on this earth. We do know that our Father in Heaven loves each, and everyone of us. He wants us to be happy and to cherish every moment we have together. We are so sad for the loss of Uncle Robert. He was too young and none of us expected this kind of tragedy. We love his family and pray for them at this difficult time. May his memories live on and we celebrate his life!
Well said Lisa. I still have a hard time believing that I won't see uncle Robert at the next Humpherys reunion. He was always so happy to see ya when anyone would go in for a hug. I love that he loved horses so much because I wish I could've done things with horses like he did but have never really had the chance. I love Robert for who he is and I'm thankful we will be able to see him again someday along with grandma, grandpa and Johnny.
2 comments:
We never know why our time is cut short hear on this earth. We do know that our Father in Heaven loves each, and everyone of us. He wants us to be happy and to cherish every moment we have together. We are so sad for the loss of Uncle Robert. He was too young and none of us expected this kind of tragedy. We love his family and pray for them at this difficult time. May his memories live on and we celebrate his life!
Well said Lisa. I still have a hard time believing that I won't see uncle Robert at the next Humpherys reunion. He was always so happy to see ya when anyone would go in for a hug. I love that he loved horses so much because I wish I could've done things with horses like he did but have never really had the chance. I love Robert for who he is and I'm thankful we will be able to see him again someday along with grandma, grandpa and Johnny.
Post a Comment