Dear Family,
January 2012: Started new job at Ameritech College. I am the Personal Fitness Trainer Program Director. There have been a lot of new challenges and responsibilities in this position. Regardless, I have grown a lot because of this job.
February: Developed program from ground up/curriculum/ installing of equipment and flooring.
April: Went to three NASM personal training workshops in Vancouver, Canada for work. Canada is amazing. I also went to Moab for a bike trip with my cousin.
May: Took a Mountain bike trip to Nevada City with friends and cousins. At the end of this month I bought my first motorcycle. It is a Honda cb 750. My friend customized it and turned it into a bobber.
June: Hired my first adjunct faculty member. Went to Nevada City with friends and attended my cousin Timmy's wedding.
July: I got rear ended for the 8th time while moving to my new house. Finding this new place has been a huge blessing. My roommates are amazing!
August: I went to Nevada City for my cousin Joslins wedding. I love my cousin Joslin.
Sept: I went paragliding for my birthday. Two weeks later I went skydiving with one of my best friends Gary. I also went on my first 150 mile motorcycle ride with 150+ bikers. This month was a happening month!
November: I went to Nevada City with my friend Jen for thanksgiving.
December: I went home for a week and then went to Seoul, Korea to visit a friend and went to Bangkok, Thailand by myself. I made some traveling friends while there and it was a blast!!
March 2013: Work sent me to a fitness conference in Chicago. I love Chicago!!
January 2012: Started new job at Ameritech College. I am the Personal Fitness Trainer Program Director. There have been a lot of new challenges and responsibilities in this position. Regardless, I have grown a lot because of this job.
February: Developed program from ground up/curriculum/ installing of equipment and flooring.
April: Went to three NASM personal training workshops in Vancouver, Canada for work. Canada is amazing. I also went to Moab for a bike trip with my cousin.
May: Took a Mountain bike trip to Nevada City with friends and cousins. At the end of this month I bought my first motorcycle. It is a Honda cb 750. My friend customized it and turned it into a bobber.
June: Hired my first adjunct faculty member. Went to Nevada City with friends and attended my cousin Timmy's wedding.
July: I got rear ended for the 8th time while moving to my new house. Finding this new place has been a huge blessing. My roommates are amazing!
August: I went to Nevada City for my cousin Joslins wedding. I love my cousin Joslin.
Sept: I went paragliding for my birthday. Two weeks later I went skydiving with one of my best friends Gary. I also went on my first 150 mile motorcycle ride with 150+ bikers. This month was a happening month!
November: I went to Nevada City with my friend Jen for thanksgiving.
December: I went home for a week and then went to Seoul, Korea to visit a friend and went to Bangkok, Thailand by myself. I made some traveling friends while there and it was a blast!!
March 2013: Work sent me to a fitness conference in Chicago. I love Chicago!!
That's all my news. I love you all!
Camille
Camille
No comments:
Post a Comment