Camille 2013

Camille’s News for 2013.

January-sang at Ameritech college graduation

February- sang at veterans fund raiser

March- began making a T-shirt quilt with grandma Jeanette for my mom for Mother's Day. I went to the Empower 
Fitness conference in Chicago. I had a blast! I Toured Chicago, made some fun friends, became tactical fitness instructor certified. I also visited a bunch of Humpherys cousins in Idaho. I went to a DeMartini cousins baby shower.

April- I bought my first cross country mountain bike. I began mountain biking a ton. I finished my Mother's Day T-shirt quilt.

May- sang at another Ameritech college graduation.

June- backpacked 12 miles in to beautiful Havasupai, Arizona. My dad came to Utah for a visit.

July- full of mt biking, road biking, motorcycles, lakes, swimming, bridge jumping, sailing.

Went off a jump mountain biking and did an accidental flip landing on my shoulder and shattered my collarbone. I found out four days later I needed surgery.

August- had surgery on my clavicle and began the recovery process. Family came to visit.
Went to an international fitness conference in Toronto Canada and met Jilian Michaels. Conference was amazing. I went to Chicago to visit a friend. I went home to Nevada City for two weeks and took a trip with the family to Klamath Cali to salmon fish. This was Incredible.

September-
I went to raft the Grand Canyon for a week. I was able to go for free because my friend got me the position of a swamper. This was an incredible experience. A chance of a lifetime! I also took a helicopter out of the grand canyon and then took a private plane back to my car.
I sang at another Ameritech graduation.
I Moved in with Kym.
I started going on tons of hikes everywhere.

October-  I did more hiking.I took another trip with the family and went to Hawaii. I swam with sharks for the first time and did the stairway to heaven hike that I hadn’t done in 9 years.

November- I took the train home for thanksgiving.

December- I went home for Christmas. I went to my 10 year high school reunion. I made soap. I did some caroling with the family.
                Love,

                        Camille

No comments: