Dear family,
Telling you all of the things, our family has done..may be too exciting for everyone. We really have just been getting from one day, to the next. Nothing very newsworthy. We all know the worst part of this year, was losing Robert. I miss him so much. He called most mornings, with a trivia question he had gotten off the Internet . I really didn't know Robert was so smart. He knew lots of trivia, but also tons of important daily information that we need, to make it through life..I think.
Robert was the worlds best negotiator. He knew how to get everything done. We all got in on that.(whether we wanted to, or not) Just part of his charm!! Everyone has a special memory of Robert . Maybe we can remember to share with one another, at the next reunion.
Thanks to Ryan , for trying to get us to an "acceptable" level. I was happy to know you actually thought we could get there.
I remember thinking in collage , how awful it would be ,if one of my siblings was to pass away. I wondered who would be the first to go. Boy, now two are gone already. Hard to believe, life is flying...
Larry and I went to Montana, to see his brother last summer. First time, in a long time, we went anywhere other than Pocatello. Sad,really... Parker spent quite a bit of time with us, this summer. He is fun to be with,always
From Larry: Hi,to everyone! This year went too fast. The high lights of the past year(like Florence said) was the time we spent with Parker & Vance. Although the time seemed way too short..The store in Thayne is still plugging along after 27 years.That figure may be off, due to old age. Love to everyone!
Robert was the worlds best negotiator. He knew how to get everything done. We all got in on that.(whether we wanted to, or not) Just part of his charm!! Everyone has a special memory of Robert . Maybe we can remember to share with one another, at the next reunion.
Thanks to Ryan , for trying to get us to an "acceptable" level. I was happy to know you actually thought we could get there.
I remember thinking in collage , how awful it would be ,if one of my siblings was to pass away. I wondered who would be the first to go. Boy, now two are gone already. Hard to believe, life is flying...
Larry and I went to Montana, to see his brother last summer. First time, in a long time, we went anywhere other than Pocatello. Sad,really... Parker spent quite a bit of time with us, this summer. He is fun to be with,always
From Larry: Hi,to everyone! This year went too fast. The high lights of the past year(like Florence said) was the time we spent with Parker & Vance. Although the time seemed way too short..The store in Thayne is still plugging along after 27 years.That figure may be off, due to old age. Love to everyone!
Love Florence and Larry
No comments:
Post a Comment