Hello all,
Things are great. Emalee is 12, Jake is 10, Megan is 8, and Landon is 4.
Emalee is in 6th grade and did choir and drama. She still plays violin/fiddle and is part of TaVaci a performing arts group.
Jake is in 4th grade. He played basketball this year and is in wrestling and starting baseball. He took a break from the fiddle but may start up again next year.
Megan is in the 2nd grade and still wishes she could play every sport. She plays with a group of boys at recess that tell me she's one of the best football players. :-) She played basketball this year, was in TaVaci, is now in gymnastics, and will play softball. She is getting baptized in a couple weeks and is very excited.
Landon is 4 and in preschool. He hangs out with his Dad a lot and gets into everything at the shop. Even when I don't need Gary to take him he does because Landon thinks I'm boring. He does come to PTA meetings with me once in a while and thinks he rules the school. He has the principal and secretary fooled.
Which leads to me ... I've been PTA president this year and I started substituting. Things are crazy busy and I can't wait for summer. Gary is still doing the same old thing.
Hope all is well for everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment