Hey
Family!!!!
Well I cannot believe that it is already that time of the
year again, wow does time ever fly. It sure has been an eventful year for the
Lancaster family. Blair and I moved to St. George, UT last May to get away from
the cold, dreary weather of Salt Lake and into year round sun shine.
We started building our dream home shortly after our move
and it was quite a journey to complete the build. It ended up taking a lot
longer than we expected but we couldn’t be happier with how it turned out.
Blair really did build the home of my dreams.
I was able to transfer to Dixie Regional Medical Center
here in St. George and for the most part I am really enjoying it. I have quite
a few new responsibilities that took a while to get the hang of, but I have
been able to get the hang of things and like my new role. Blair has been
working a lot, like usual. He travels to Vegas a few times a month to meet with
the coaches down there. He has also been flying all over the country quite a
bit for various business meetings. He loves what he does, but not always the
travel. Overall we are very excited to be in St. George and are absolutely
loving our new home!
The kids actually wrote their own newsletters this year so
I’ll let you read about what they have been up to from their newsletters. Can’t wait to see everyone again, and we hope
that this finds you all doing well!
Love, Carol, Blair, Josh & Jase
No comments:
Post a Comment