Josh 2013

Hey Family!
            Well as you may know I am in charge of the newsletter this year, don’t get to jealous! Haha. I’ve had quite the year, I decided to go back to school and moved from Salt Lake to St. George, UT to attend Dixie State University and I am really loving it!
            I am pursuing my bachelor’s degree in computer information technology and love every minute of it. School can be a little time consuming but I enjoy the challenge and I am learning more and more every day. I will be transferring to the University of Utah next year to finish my undergraduate school, and most likely start graduate school.
            I recently started a small computer repair business and just had my first customer! Hopefully I’ll be able to develop it to the point that the business will sustain me throughout school. If not I am sure it will be a nice supplemental income source that provides good experience for my chosen career path.
            I hope that everyone is doing well, love you all!
                                                                                    Josh


No comments: