Jase 2013

Hey guys,
I'm really grateful that we take such great care to keep our family bond strong. I love you guys and am excited to share what's going on in my life.
Since serving the mission, I've been getting caught up with family things. I spent a lot of time with my grandma, and enjoyed the beautiful Star Valley summer weather with her. I got to help her with a garage sale that she had been planning on for months, I thought it went well.
Then I decided to move to Rexburg. It was a lot of fun, and Shane and Nicole were cool with me bugging them from time to time. I was glad to be there for a while, and loved the friendly atmosphere and my crazy social singles ward, but decided to move up to Provo.
I got to be in the warm weather living with my parents for a month during Christmas time. Their house is awesome, and it's not even finished! I think it's gonna be worth the wait.
So I feel very blessed to be living in Provo. I love the familiarity after serving a mission. I'm grateful to have a job, and family close by. I look forward to seeing you all at the reunion, and playing some hearts. I think it's about time for me to bring the “A” game.
Love,
            Jase



No comments: