Let's see what can I say about the year 2013. Well it'll probably all be about the same
info as last newsletter yet still really big events for our family. We finally got a 2nd vehicle (thanks mom and
dad) we bought their van from them. 7
years with only one vehicle, I don't know how we did it. So we are very thankful for that. We bought our first home in Clearfield. We live about 15 min from DeAna (our new
neighbor, welcome welcome cousin) and Lisa.
So that's fun. We love our home
and our neighborhood/ward is so amazing.
It's all young families just like ours so our kids have a lot of friends
their age.
Ben-Still works for Fidelity Investments in Salt Lake and
his graphing calculator online business is becoming more profitable. He's the cub scout commitee chairman and
plays basketball every Thursday night with the ward guys.
Michelle-Just got a small part time job at a daycare at a
recreation center. I only work about 6
hours a week but we get a free family membership there and half off any sports
that I put the kids in so those are huge benefits for us. Plus I can bring the kids with me to work. I
do occasional hair and makeup still.
Brayden-He just finished his Jr. Jazz season (I coached his
team) and has improved so much. He's
good at stealing the ball from the other team and getting better at his fast
breaks. We excitedly told him that
"he came out of no where" and stripped the ball away and he dribbled
down as fast as he could and made his 'layup'. He still brings up that fun
little phrase that "he came out of
nowhere" :) He's doing great in his Kindergarten class
and gets a lot of "praise notes" from his teacher. He LOVES it when I
come to his class to volunteer. That
makes me so happy. He has such a good heart and is the biggest help to me with
Stasia.
Jasmine-She's still our dramatic fireball crazy girl, but
we love her so much!! She loves her
preschool that she goes to twice a week.
I love her imagination and her cute personality. She loves to play with barbies and change her
clothes 5 times a day.
Stasia-She is a crawler now and I love it, it's so dang
cute. Watching those chubby little legs
cruise around on the floor, so cute. She
has 4 teeth now and she's my best sleeper, I feel pretty lucky.
This summer we went to Virginia city and Bozeman Montana
with the Burnett reunion. It was fun in
Blackfoot to see everyone for the Humpherys reunion. We did Lagoon a lot and the hogle zoo this
year too
Well
that's all I can remember, I'm sure there's a ton more but I am so thankful to
have such an amazing husband who is my best friend and 3 healthy kids. Also of course I'm thankful for all of you,
we are all very blessed to have such amazing loving family members
Love,




No comments:
Post a Comment