Dear
Family,
2013 has come and gone and it is newsletter time
again. Thank you, Josh, for doing the
newsletter this year. Just remember, when you see Newell coming to talk to you,
you better start running because you may be next to do the newsletter.
Becky said it is my turn this year so it is going to be
short and sweet. We have 2 new grandkids
since last year. Melanie and Michelle
can tell you more in their newsletters.
Ryan graduated from college and got married to Natalie Hinton. Both were
wonderful days. We love having Natalie in our family!
We enjoyed having Stephanie and Drew’s family visit in
November. We made a lot of good memories.
It was fun seeing everyone at the 2 reunions at Gerald’s
and at the Homestead. I was able to
clear a place on our 2 acres and park the motorhome on it with the help from
Jase, Nadean and Eugene Robert’s backhoe.
I want to stay a week again this year before we take it over to the
reunion at Bear Lake.
Remember, the reunion is July 10-12, Thursday through
Saturday. I think grandpa Dean and
grandma Neva would be smiling down on us to know that we are still having
reunions and keeping the tradition of having a strong family going. We will be sending out more information as
the reunion gets closer. Most of you
have been reserving your lodging spot.
Becky has been working as a nurse for 38 years and now she
is out of work. She is looking for
something else, but staying busy with family history, writing projects and time
with family.
I am still teaching P.E. and enjoy working with the
kids. I will retire again sometime, but
it will probably be the day before I die.
I went on a trek last summer close to Evanston with the young men and
young women. I made it home in one
piece. It was around 100 degrees most of the time during the day. Backpacking
is still my favorite thing to do. I went with Elliot in July and Lisa, Allison,
Ryan, and Natalie in September. I have
gone ice fishing this winter at Strawberry Reservoir.
Love, Ray
and Becky


No comments:
Post a Comment