Marisela & Neva

Dear Humpherys Family,
Just to let you guys know, this is me Neva doing this newsletter since my dad isn't here. Me and my mother are doing really good. What we've done this year was go to Yuma, Arizona to leave Grandma Cruz at the train station. It was a fun ride since we had a friend that took us there laughing our heads off.
We stayed the night over at Aunt Nadean's in St. George and she is such a great host! After the whole trip me and my mom shed tears of course because we won't see grandma for a long time. Days go by like years. And so, my ma has a new job! She works at the hospital in Afton for housekeeping. She is cinderella now. My mom is very amazing. She is always there for me and I love her SO much! She is a mother anyone would die for. My mom’s doing great it’s just that we are STILL sad about Robert, a husband, a brother, and a father dying too quickly before fathers day, two years ago. I think (I know) we'll be sad for a very loooong time. But, no matter what, no one could take away my dad from my heart because all the memories are locked in there.
My dad was a great cowboy that feared nothing!...except mice is what my mom told me. He also loved to tease, scare, and tell stories about his amazing adventures. I am Just like my pa. I love to tease, scare, and WRITE stories. I'm not really good at telling them.
As for me, I'm alright. Junior High is a good place to be. I have all A's and B's! no c's or d's or f's. I'm working hard for my mom and dad. I've been struggling, but trying. I have a friend from Russia! but she's moving. I hate it when my friends move. Some of the kids there ask me 'Why are you so quiet?', 'Do you talk?', 'Why are you so serious?'...well, honestly I hate all these questions but I have to answer them. I'm quiet because I've always been like that! but now I'm growing to be quieter since my dad passed away and other things. I do talk. I'm quiet, but have this wild soul that I can't control. I'm serious...because I just am! I am really sensitive too but if I cry, it’s because I have a heart. I love to write, draw, sing, ride, swim, and many other things. I love writing quotes and stories. I MIGHT ('might' is the key word of this sentence) share one with you guys, its called 'Sorrow' about my life. One girl in my school that knew my dad died said 'are you coming to the daddy daughter dance?..oh wait. nevermind'
That’s why I dislike it when people ask me all these questions that they may know. I hope they all understand one day not to judge people. Not to judge people because someone might judge them of how they are and I hope they feel how I felt when they said that to me. When I cry, and someone hugs me, I cry even more. But, everything’s going ok with us. We have great friends that comfort us and great family that is always there for us and me.
Especially uncle Larry who picks me up at 7:00 for summer school and gets me to the bus. And then there’s Uncle Bob who is the tease of the year and he knows I love it! Now, Mom has to work and so we might make it to part of the reunion. And if we are not there, I hope you all have great family time!
Love, Neva and Marisela
:p

No comments: