Jan & John

Jan and John
Dear Family,

I hope this letter finds everyone healthy and happy.  We are doing fine.  It seems like last year was a blur, but here are some of the highlights.

I went to Atlanta last January to help Chelsea after she had Jackson for 10 days.  It was so great to be with Chelsea and Jason and little baby Jackson.  It was great to get to be with my new grandson! He is such a doll!  I can’t believe he is already 14 months old!           

Chelsea and Jackson came to Billings to spend a few weeks with us in April.  Then John, Chelsea, Jackson and I went to stay with Curt, Jerri, Tyler & Ella for a few days.  We had a wonderful time with everyone.  We went whale watching while we were there.  That was so much fun!

John and I were able to get to Star Valley for a quick visit with Flo and Larry in October. We also got to visit with Bob and Sharon.  We had a great time!  Always fun to get down there!!   

John, Chelsea, Jason, Jackson and I went to Curt and Jerri’s for Thanksgiving.  We were able to spend some quality time with the kids and grandkids.  We had such a good time!  Tyler and Ella loved spending time with Jackson.  They love their little cousin!    

We are looking forward to seeing you all at the reunion July 17-18!  We are getting all the plans in place and will send you more details as we get them completed!

We love you all very much!


Jan & John  

No comments: