Curt & Jerri 2014

Curt and Jerri

Hello everyone
Here is a quick note on what’s going on with me and my family.
Curt and Jerri – Not too much to report for us.  We both desperately would like to find different jobs, but I guess we should be thankful for what we have.  Jerri has been trying to get the family on board with healthier eating habits.  I am resisting until she can somehow make kale taste unlike grass clippings.  We had Chelsea, Jason, Jackson, Mom and John out for Thanksgiving.  I made most of the food and thankfully we are still here today. It was great to have them here for the holiday.  Chelsea and Jackson both just recently came out and stayed with us for spring break.  It’s so nice to see our kids together and we are so grateful that they could come see us.  Jackson is so very smart and I think he might end up being taller than me.
Tyler – Tyler is in second grade now.  He is doing very well and loves math.  He is currently playing soccer, but also plays baseball, football, and basketball.  He is probably best at basketball.  He had a really good game, where he led his team in scoring.  People were telling him what a good game he had after the game and he looked up at me and said “I’m famous”.  I thought that was pretty funny.  He likes football the most.  I have convinced him that he is a Raiders fan.  Please do not report this to child protective services.  He is a great kid and we are very proud of him.
Ella – Ella is in kindergarten now. She loves playing with her friends and is a sponge when it comes to learning new things.  She is also playing soccer now and had 4 goals in her last game.  She is finally starting to play with some aggression.  She is also a princess as far as clothes and shoes go.  She loves to shop with her mom and dressing up.  She is very shy at first, but when she opens up she had quite the motor mouth.  She is also perfect in our eyes and we are blessed to have such a beautiful little girl.
I hope everyone out there is doing well.  We look forward to seeing those of you that can make it to the reunion in Billings.

Love
Curt, Jerri, Tyler, and Ella  

No comments: