Jan & John 2015


Dear Family,

I hope this letter finds everyone healthy and happy.  We are doing well. 

Last year was a crazy year for me.  I fell on the ice in January and fractured the sacrum bone in my back.  That definitely took a while to heal, and then the end of May, I broke my wrist.  That was an ordeal!  So far, so good this year!!  Thank goodness….  

Myself, John, Curt, Chelsea and their families had a wonderful time hosting the Humpherys reunion in Billings last year!  It was so good to see everyone, and we appreciated everyone making the effort to be here with us.  The little ones enjoyed playing with their cousins, and the time just went too fast!!

Chelsea and Jackson went out to Curt and Jerri’s to watch Tyler and Ella for two weeks in August.  I was able to go see them for three days, and surprise Curt and the kids.  The trip was short but very fun.   

John and I were able to get to Pocatello for a quick visit with Johns’ son, Derik, and Flo and Larry last October.  First time we had been there. We had a wonderful time visiting with them.   

John goes to Las Vegas every year and works for 3 weeks at the Cowboy Christmas in the convention center for his company.  He was able to take a few days off, so I flew down and we went to Cirque de Sol “Mystere”.  It was so great!       

Thank you Curt, for taking on the responsibility of the Humpherys Newsletter editor!  Sorry, I have been so slow in getting mine to you.  (He’s called me 3 times to tell me to get it doneJ)

Take care and love you allJ


Jan & John     

No comments: