Dear Family,
We hope everyone has had a great year! Thank you Kim and family for doing the newsletter this year!
John and I went to Mazatlan, Mexico last March for a week and had a wonderful time. We bought a time share and are excited to go back sometime in the near future.
We certainly did enjoy the Humpherys reunion last year. Thanks Flo, Larry, Vance, and Parker. It was such a fun time. It’s always so fun to see everyone and the kids and grandchildren. We enjoyed having Chelsea and Jackson visit for a few weeks before the reunion, and then having them here while Tyler and Ella were here spending a few weeks in Montana was wonderful!! We went boating one day with David and Peggy. David let Tyler drive the boat. He got to be the Captain of the ship. The kids loved it! Curt had a business meeting in Billings so he surprised the kids by spending a few days here and flying home with them. Fun!
We bought a camper trailer and took it for a maiden voyage to Red Lodge, which is 60 miles from here!
We go boating and camping with David and Peggy over Labor Day at Yellowtail Reservoir every year. We always have the best time with them. John’s brother, Jim, comes to Billings every year for a few weeks and he always plans his trip around this annual event. Looking forward to many more camping trips!!
I am planning a trip to go out to Curt and Jerri’s on March 30th for a few days. Chelsea and Jackson will be there also. I am so looking forward to seeing my kids and grandkids!! John is going to Texas to see his brothers and have some meetings regarding land they own, and of course, he will go golfing as much as he can!!
John retired the end of December and I will be retiring August 1st. I am so looking forward to it!! John and I have a trip planned to Georgia for a wedding in September for Jason’s son, Alex. Then we plan to go onto Florida and Texas for and extended vacation. We have friends to visit in Florida and then we will go visit family in Texas.
Take care and we wish you all good health!
Love you lots,
Jan & John


No comments:
Post a Comment