Mikki Ann 2016

Well hello all, I was pretty much threatened that I had better get my butt in gear and get this done, so here I go!

I am doing very well, still working at Woody Smith Ford managing the parts and service depts., going on 22 years now. Yikes!! Seems like all I do is run, but there really is nothing new going on in my life. I am still single, but have many friends that keep me running and traveling as much as possible. I think my favorite thing on this planet is playing and hanging out with my grandson Oliver! He will be 3 March 29th and is getting to be so much fun! I kinda think he likes his grandma too!

Shon is doing wonderful. He is still working for me as a technician and recently him and Oli  moved in with me.  So I get to be with my Oli even more now!! Poor Shon either has his boss (me) or his mom (me) to answer to at all times, bwahahahahaha (evil laugh)!

Austin is living with my sister and her family in St. George, he was going to Dixie College, but decided college was not for him. He is now a manager at old Navy and is working on his music, wonder where he got that from! Yes, he continues to rub it in how nice the weather is there and how crappy the weather is where I am, I definitely visit as much as possible.

I sure wish I had more to report or some exciting news, but we are all just plugging along and doing the best we can. We are all happy and healthy and I enjoy seeing pics on facebook of the ones I can see. I was told (not asked) to send a couple pictures too, well this is all I had as my phone went bad and even though I know I have some pictures on some cloud thing out there, this was all I could come up with on my new phone.

Love you all and hope everyone is doing good!
 Mikki Norlen

No comments: