Dear Humpherys family,
Winter in Wyoming has been veeeery long. There has been more snow than any other year and more cold. Some of my cousins came to visit from Mexico and we were glad to see them. Their names are Susel and Rurico. High school has been really fun. I am a sophomore this year. My favorite class is choir, it's really entertaining especially because we are singing songs from movies. My mom has been doing great, and she still enjoys doing her job. My mom became a citizen and I am very happy for her because she worked hard to become a citizen. They built the new temple here in Wyoming and I was part of the temple celebration which was a privilege to be apart of. It was a beautiful and emotional experience I'll never forget. I hope all the Humpherys family is doing well.
Love Neva and Marisela.
No comments:
Post a Comment