NaDean 2016

Nadean 2016

Dear Family,
     Do you all agree, the year 2016 has passed quickly.?  I  have been living full time in St. George for a year and a half now, I miss the mountains and most of all the family up in that part of the country.  It is nice however. to not have to pack up and move every six months.  I miss my friends where I lived before, but gradually Im  making new ones here at Canyon Cove.
      I had a kidney stone removed two weeks ago.  They did a procedure where they blasted it a thousand pieces.   It was the size of a twenty two shell.  Carol dropped me off at the Surgery Center on her  way to work and a friend took me home and stayed with me until Carol got off work.  She stayed until bedtime and then I was ready to hit thr sack.  Everything went ok  I was up and at it a lot sooner than I thought I would be.  
      Jase was here visiting last week, also, Katie and Ty dropped in for a quick hi and bye.
Josh and Esther and Logan and Annie are over to Carols this week end.  They are here for the Parade of Homes.   
       Last October, a friend of mine and I took a week long trip visiting temples in the Arizona area. We did sealings and inititory work in the Gilbert, Mesa, and Phoenix Temples.  We then, visited Ken and Myrna before we left for Snowflake. 
       Snowflake is up in the mountains.  The way up there was  "tourist town"  all the way. We saw signs that said "watch out  for elk" and one that showed a cougar.  The country was like Yellowstone.  The temple in Snowflake was on top of a little knoll.  The road leading up to the top had every different kind of folliage.  It was a beautiful sight. 
      The best trip of all was going with most of my family to the open house at the Star Valley Temple.  We were all there but Katie and Logan and their spouses.  Weddings and surgeries  caused those two couples missing out on this fun time.
         Ive loved having many of you visit me since I moved to St. George full time.  Namely, Gerald and Tena,  Shawn and Hillary and family Newell and Sally, and  family, Ken and Myrna and Kelly.  My good friend Julie Buckley came with Marisela , Neva and Cruise on their way to Yuma to take Cruise back to Mexico.
       My whole family was here for Thankksgiving.  We had dinner at my house.  We took a family picture and spent the weekend having a good time.  
       My grandkids like to come and golf and get out of the cold up North.  I love to have them come and visit.  
        Thanks Kim and Mandy for doing the newsletter this year.  Im sure we all appreciate it.  It does take time, but has a fun side too.

        Hope all of you had a good year.  

 All My Love,  Nadean

No comments: