Interview from Michelle 2008

I'm not sure if you still need these, but here are my answers to these questions.


1. cosmetologist

2. I never match my socks I guess I'm too lazy to keep them together after they come out of the dryer

3. country

4. toast

5. can't drive a stick shift very well

6. bright pink

7. I spoke to Melanie last on the phone

8. China

9. 29 years old

10. water

11.basketball

12. I've dyed my hair too many times

13. one dog

14. any type of dip and appetizers I love to eat

15. Lakeview Terrace

16. my birthday

17. Brayden is 17 months

18. I loved my sandbox

19.spring

20.hugs

21. cherry

22. our trip to china was a crazy one

23. 9407 s. Cameo Park Circle South Jordan Utah 84095

24.burnettbusiness.blogspot.com

25. We live with my mom and dad right now

26. Ben and Brayden

27.spiders and mean Chinese people

28. cheese

29. not too much into cars I'm just thankful I have one

30. I'm currently looking for a salon job

31. Friday

32.3 states

33. Christmas

No comments: