Hello Humpherys Family-
Let's see.... I think this past year was about the same as last year. Elliot is still working at Fidelity Investments in SLC and I'm still the manager for our apartment complex. I'm going to SLCC to finish my associates. I only have 4 more credits left after this semester. I'm so excited to be done. I'm still serving in the Nursery and Elliot just got called to be the librarian. He loves it. Wouldn't you? Some highlights of 2008 were....
1. We went on our first family hunting trip with one of Elliot's friends that he grew up with. Josie got to ride a horse for the first time but she fell asleep on the horse. Elliot finally got a deer at the end of the hunt.
2. We went to the circus as a family. We weren't sure what to expect but it was a really fun and an entertaining show.
3. The Humpherys Family reunion was lots of fun in Idaho. It was fun to have Elliot meet a lot of Humpherys clan that he's never met before. We loved the water slides and the campfire.
4. Josie was potty trained at 21 months. This was a huge highlight for us. WOO HOO!!!
5. We went to Lake Powell for Elliot's grandpa's 80th birthday party. Josie loved her first trip to Page Arizona especially the jet ski's.
6. We went to Lagoon as an immediate family before Michelle and Ben went to China. I actually didn't get sick and Elliot went on every ride. We hope to do that again this year.
7. We went to the Zoo with Steph and her girls and my dad.
8. I went to the American Idol tour with my Mom's side of the family (just the girls.) Lisa and my mom. It was great fun seeing David Archuletta.
9. I had a tear duct surgery and it went so well. Thank Heavens for modern surgery.You can read more details about these events on our family blog at http://www.josiecracker.blogspot.com/
I guess the only thing that has changed is our sweet little girl Josie. She has grown up so much. Some new stuff that she's been up to is... she loves all the girly stuff. She loves shoes, purses, sunglasses, shoes, dressing up, wait did I say shoes??? She loves wearing all of her shoes and anyone else's shoes. She has learned to talk a lot more, its so much fun to hear new words come out of her mouth. She has a cute little attitude especially when she walks. She loves babies, Disney movies, and hanging out with her grandparents, Josie calls them Nanny and Boppa. She just can't get enough of them. She's a lot of fun and were so glad that she's ours for forever and ever.
Hope you all have a wonderful year.Melanie, Elliot and Josie Decker
Address
76 W. Lester Ave. #15
Murray Ut. 84107
Birthdays
Elliot July 4th 1982
Melanie November 3rd 1984
Josie January 3rd 2007
No comments:
Post a Comment