Shane, Nicole, Nash, and Sloan 2008

Wow! We have had a crazy few months!!!

Sloane Elizabeth Humpherys was born on November 24, 2008. She was 6lbs 110z and 20 inches long. She is such a great baby! I didn't realize Nash wasn't such a good baby until she came along. She is so happy and I absolutely love this age now where she is smiling, sitting up and trying to talk! It is so fun! Nash is adjusting to his little sister. He still spends quite a bit of time in timeout from hitting and biting her! We have a little bit of sibling rivalry going on at our house! So, any suggestions in that department would not be turned down! Nash really does love his sister though and is so good to her at times! I know he'll grow up to be a great big brother that takes good care of his sister!

Then Nash turned 2 February 7th! He is so much fun! He is talking so good now and just a very busy little boy! He loves seeing the horses with grandpa, loves trains and his daddy. I can't believe he is 2! Time flies! He is speaking in little sentences now and I love it. It is so cute. My favorites are..."I can do it, I don't want it, oh my goodness, baby go night night". There are quite a few more, but I can't think of them right now. He wakes up every morning saying "pancakes, jam, syrup" and he loves his Little Einsteins! He is such a great kid and we love him so much!

We just sold our house! YEA!! We were going to list it with a realtor again in April, but we had a little old lady knock on our door in February, so we moved out the last week in February. We feel so fortunate and blessed to have sold our house right now. We had so out grown it with two kids and all the toys and stuff that come with them. I am so excited to start house hunting. Well, we've actually been looking for a long time but I am excited to buy a new house. Right now we are renting a little house in Rexburg for one month. Then we are moving to Vegas to sell for the summer! We are pretty excited for the adventure in Vegas. Hopefully Shane will survive the heat!! Shane and Gerald also just finished up coaching. It ended up being a great year. We went to Boise to the state tournament and ended up as Consolation Champions! It was a fun trip. Hopefully Shane will get back to coaching someday. For now we have made the move to Rexburg to focus on his career with Pinnacle.

Everything is great with our little family and we hope everyone else is doing great as well! We love you all and will hopefully see you at the reunion this year. We are really going to try and make it! :)

No comments: