Ken & Myrna 2009

Howdy to all you Humpherys,
I know you are not all Humpherys but we are all related some way .
These newsletters role around way to fast. They are kind of like birthdays. Thought when I turned 40 it was the end now I'm 70 and still going strong , but not nearly as fast.
Lots of good things are happening down here in Florence Az. Barry ,Alisa and Addison come to see us Just before Christmas. We had such a good timeAddy was able to ride Walter the Pony and seemed to just be a natural. Sorta like her Grandpa!!!!!!!!
Nathan Stayed a few nights with us. It is always fun to visit and catch up on what is going on in Blackfoot. Sharon and Bob was able to spend a couple nights and Days with us. They are so fun and such good people. but I couldn"t get Sharon to milk my Goats. Maybe next time. We took them on a little sight seeing tour out in the Desert and our car broke Down We all thought we would have to walk home, but thanks to good luck and Cell phone and good neighbors we made it home.
Kelly and Sandra, Brooke ,Tanner and Min are coming this weekend so we are happy and excited about that.
We have put in a new kitchen in our home we love it and are very thankful that this was possible. We are now redoing our Bathroom.
We are hoping thet DeAna and her family Can come see us maybe on spring break.
I am still busy with our Horses doing weddings and Hayrides. The Petting Zoo business has fallen off some. Myrna is still working at the Prison. Hopes to retire soon .
We love Arizona in the winter. but the summer are waaaay to hot. We had a Missionary Cowboy breakfast here last Sat morning. We had Dutch oven cooking biscuits and gravy Eggs Hotcake Hash browns milk and juice and lot of more good things It was kind of Pot luck. I had the petting Zoo set up we did Pony rides and Wagon rides we had over 200 people here everyone seem to have a good time.
We Love all you Guys and Gals Hope to see you all at the Reunion.
Ken and Myrna

No comments: