

It is family newsletter time again! I hope this letter finds you happy and healthy for the 2010 year! May God bless each and every one of you!
This past year has come and gone faster than I ever knew it could. One of the biggest highlights of my year was taking the longest road trip of my life with my Mom and Dad. We got our Envoy all ready to roll and headed out toward Montana to visit Auntie Pam and Uncle Ray for a few days before heading down to see my great grandparents, Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Bob. The first day of our journey we left our house at 7:00 AM heading west. My little bed was all set up and ready for me in the back seat complete with the DVD player and my own climate control. The trip was great but soon the rain started to fall. I quickly realized that I was scared out of my mind of the windshield wipers! YIKES, who knew they could be so scary! My heart started pounding, and I couldn’t catch my breath! I was so scared I thought this was the end! For some strange reason, I’m still not for sure why, Dad ended up driving the rest of the way in the front seat by himself! Mom entertained me in the backseat for the rest of the 13 hour trip, praying for no more rain! We had a really fun time in Montana with Auntie Pam and Ray! I also really enjoyed meeting all of my family members in Wyoming at the family reunion in Afton. Mom and Dad really wish they could see everyone more often, but enjoy every family reunion they can attend!
Other than our eventful family trip, the rest of the year was spent hanging out with my Mom and Dad and enjoying every minute I get to lay on Mom’s lap and sleep. I really like to snuggle with Dad too when he’s not working on a project. This summer Mom and Dad did a lot of work to our house including a new roof, adding a porch, new gutters, and dirt work around the yard. Dad has been busy working on his shed too, trying to get it ready so we can work on projects this winter while Mom is doing school work.
Mom is staying busy teaching her little kids and loves to spend Saturday mornings sleeping in late with me. She does a great job teaching her little Kindergarteners and keeps learning fun and interesting for them. This summer she bottle fed 3 sheep and 5 baby calves so she could stay at home and spend more time with me. Of course, once school started, it quickly became Dad’s chore to keep the animals fed and growing.
Dad keeps really busy with work and is still designing specialty trailers at Trail King Industries. He recently got promoted to work on new product development with the chief engineer and he has really enjoyed it. It keeps his mind thinking creatively and he is always coming up with new ideas.
Other than that I still enjoy sleeping all day and playing at night when my Mom and Dad get home. I look forward to hearing what all of you have been up to this past year and hope that if you are ever in the area you will stop in and see me do some tricks, and then of course give me a treat!
Love, Punky (The Spoiled Dog)
And Chris and Mandy Williams (Mom and Dad)
No comments:
Post a Comment