Page 1
3-15-2010
Dear Family,
Well, another year has passed us by very quickly again. Looking
forward to spring and being outside playing with the dogs, gardening
or “Fishing” and on and on…etc.
Hopefully, we’ll be at the reunion this year. Not too much
happening in the Brayton household.
If you count a couple of challenging dogs and Ray and work, and
cleaning and shopping.
Let’s see—I guess that’s life. Oh, well. Hopefully, Ray and I and
the dogs can do more fishing this year. Ray was able to go a couple of
times but I wasn’t able to go at the same time. I was able to go with
Mom, Bob and Ray before the family reunion on Palisades and I’m
pretty sure I caught all the fish that day…mmmmmm—
Well, I’m really late getting this in...sorry so boring..
Ray says Hi!
God Bless.
Pam, Ray, Cally, Mytt
No comments:
Post a Comment