Shane & Nicole 2010

Nash just turned 4 in February! He is still the biggest daddy's boy I have ever seen! He loves playing football, basketball, or wrestling with Shane. Or even just laying on the couch with him watching sports. He went to his first semester of preschool and loved it! Shane and I were worried because we both had a hard time going to school, but Nash just said "goodbye" and walked away, didn't even look back! He loves to draw and color and can now write his own name! :) We love him so much! He is such a great big brother! He loves his little sister and is so good to her. When they are around other kids, he makes sure no one steals her toys or hurts her! It makes me smile! :)

Sloane turned 2 in November. She is a little girly girl, loves her princess skirts and everything pink! She also LOVES her brother! She copies everything he says and does! But, she still has a mind of her own and can be very stubborn at times. She is so sweet and polite though! She loves her tiger (leopard print) blankee it must go with us everywhere! I love having this little girl in our family!

Shane is still working for Pinnacle. During the summer we went to Little Rock, AR. It was hot! This summer Shane will be traveling and spending most of his time in Tucson, AZ. We will be leaving in May. Shane is still spending his spare time playing basketball, snowmobiling and hunting. I was ok with his love for hunting for the first few years of our marriage because he never actually killed anything. Now I have a huge elk staring me down when I pull in the garage and quite a few antlers to look at (all in the garage at least). I wish he'd find a new hobby! :) He has been called to serve in our ward as an Elder's Quorum teacher and I think he really enjoys it. He is definitely not a procrastinator which I have been proud of him for. He always starts working on his lessons a couple weeks before he teaches.

I am excited to visit Arizona this summer since it will only be for a few weeks! This summer I will be helping my mom cater and decorate for weddings at her Bed and Breakfast in Bear Lake. I am really excited about this! I love to cook and what girl doesn't love weddings! :) So far we have 5 booked from July thru September so I will be busy! This winter I have been helping with the Rexburg Jr. Miss program and finding fun things to do with my kids. I am the Wolves Cub Scout leader and most weeks I like my calling! :)
We hope to see all of you at the reunion this year! We hope everyone is doing great!

Love Shane, Nicole, Nash & Sloane



No comments: