Ken & Myrna 2011

March 24 2012

Florence Az

Dear Family, WE just arrived home from doing a wagon ride for the Arizona National Guard. They had a awards ceremony for some of the men who will be shipping out to Afghanistan My job was to shuttle them to and from the parking lot to the site down in the palm trees. Anyway it was fun. Myrna rode shotgun and kept the rowdy ones in line . I used Dollar and Dimples to pull my covered wagon and Sheena Frizzell used Dime and Duncan to do a wedding for me with the vis-vis.

Speaking of horses names how many horses name can you remember that Dad had when we was growing up . The first one I remember was Toots the old gray mare that had to be put down because of have trouble foaling. Dutch and Dan the best Buckrake team in the west. Montana a big mouse colored mare that bucked Dad off many times. Buster the horse that Dad lost up at Baileys lake; and never did find. Susan the mother to Goldy the best horse that ever came off the Ranch. No doubt the best horse I've ever rode .Bricky and Crown Flite two stallions that dad had one of these two was the father to Goldy. I can't forget Bird the mare I was riding when Dad was rounding up the horses for the big Auction before he went in the Army There was Old Grace a black Percheron mare The mother to Susan and Buster and Turk .Bill and Barney Percheron team Strip and Bolly a Belgian team the slowest horses that ever pulled a dump rake. Babe and Fan a team of Brown mares . Babe was the mother to Jughead He was my horse and I sold him to Bill West for a Dude horse for $100.00 Of course there was Bonny who was the mother to Skipper who was Sharons horse also Lady who was mine. There was Babe the mother to Smoky and Gypsy Pams horse also she was the Mother to Dusty a colt I had, Probably more Robert and Gerald will have to help out now . I can't forget Newt and I know there are more .

Myrna and I are busy loving life doing what we enjoy working with lots of people doing the weddings , Petting zoo's and wagon rides mostly at Christmas time . Don't know if we are going to make it to Star Valley this Summer with the Price of gas.

We love our Famlies every one of you. We just hope we can keep on keepin on . So until we get to see you Keep smiling

Ken and Myrna


No comments: