Pam & Ray 2011

Hello My Dear Family,

Well. here it is march 30, and I'm siting here with Mom at the Kitchen table and she's got a whip at her side, No just kiddin, Happy to get our newsletter in and thanks to Mom she going to type it out on her computer when she gets home. So happy she and Bob are here . We celebrated her birthday yesterday

I'm still working at the same place but the previous owners retired so we were bought out by "Murdocks" - same type of store but many more 21-- located thru out Mt, Wy. Co, and Ne. Some of you probally know them.

rRAY IS DOING GOOD HE HAS HAD A COUPLE OF

OPERATIONS THIS YEAR OVER AT THE VACENTER IN HELENA. BLADDER AND PROSTATE... HAS HAD SOME TIME OFF BUT NO CANCER WONDERFUL NEWS

WELL GEEEZE , I'M A GREAT AUNT SOPHIA AND SAWYER, IV'E NOT BEEN ABLE TO MEET THEM YET

BUT SOON I HOPE

pRETTY SOFT WINTER, STILL HAVE THE 2 STEERS AND THE 2 BUCKAROOS.. AND OF COURS KEEP ON SPOILING TWO DOGS CALLEY AND MYA

lOOKING FORWARD TO SUMMER AND SPENDING TIME WITH FAMILY ,,DOING SOME FISHING ... GOT SOME NEW

LURES. I'M READY TO KICK SOME BUT, LOOK OUT BOB RAY AND LARRY

OK MOM HAS TO PUT THIS ON THE COMPUTER SO AND MISPELLS ARE HER FAULT HA HA

THANKS MOM

lOVE TO ALL PAM AND RAY


No comments: