Hi family ! The parkers have some changes, We now have our
house for sale, We moved back to our apartment at star valley furniture It was hard to down size a lot.
Larry had the hard time, he moved everything. Wow Sharon
and Bob helped with 3 yard sales, thanks to them. I had a hip replaced and then a fall which
put me out of commission just in time to get out of most of the work. Larry
deserves the husband of the year award. He took care of me with no complaints.
Thanks to all of you for your visits, calls flowers.
Melanie dyed my hair, Camille came from Provo while I was in Salt Lake. What a great family we have. Josh, you
are a sweetheart! Thanks for the newsletter. Tena, thanks for a great reunion.
And the help from all your family. It was the best! Looking forward to Bear
Lake, I am always in owe when I see all of you who travel so far ---every single year.
We still go to our home in Pocatello and spend
time with Vance and Parker. Its
always fun! Lots of us old folks have
had a rough year, so look what you youngsters have to look forward to--This is Larry-----I think Flo--- laid my praises on a little bit thick, I am still blushing, She is the main trooper in this family and is responsible for keeping love for you all and keeping me in line I am blessed. Its great we have Parker, to keep us young. As I write this the snow is starting to melt hopefully Bob and I can get some fishing in this summer! My best to you all -----Larry

No comments:
Post a Comment